Sunday, 11 December 2016

Folio 2016

I'm a freelance game developer working out of Melbourne. I work with Unity in C#, and I specialise in particle effects and game mechanics code.

Interested? Check out some of my previous work!

vid

Title: Airmada
Platforms: iOS, Android, PC (Unity3D)
Unreleased (A beta build is available on request)

On Airmada I worked on loads of stuff, from the visual effects to the boss designs. I built the systems for designing boss encounters and the game's levels, and also designed the boss attack patterns and animations. The art was designed by the beautiful artists I work with at Correct Rejection


Title: Primate Press
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CorrectRejection.PrimatePress https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/primate-press/id1090221645?ls=1&mt=8

Released: December 2015

Primate Press was the first title Correct Rejection released, a simple puzzler for phone. I built the underlying systems and worked on the game design. A great little timewaster, check it out!


Title: Resynth
Steam Greenlight Page
Released: Sometime next year?

I was lucky enough to get to work with Polyphonic EP on their new title Resynth. Employed as a contractor, I designed the visual effects and particle systems used throughout the game. This title is wonderful and it was a joy to get a sneak peek (and an opportunity to contribute!)

Title: OmniVS
Platform: PC
Released: April 2016

OmniVS was produced during the Swinburne 48 hour game jam. A stylish little 3 player arcade game, I hammered out the gameplay code, designed all the visual effects, and even had time at the end to stick in some artificial intelligence for some fake players!

No comments:

Post a Comment